Get ready for PMC 2021 volunteer registration! Registration opens to alumni on March 31 at 9 AM and to the general public on April 8 at 9 AM.
We're excited to return to an in-person PMC weekend this summer (August 7 and 8, 2021). For the safety of our riders, volunteers, and communities, the amenities at PMC 2021 will differ from those of past years in a number of significant ways; read more about what amenities we will and will not provide here. These safety precautions will impact the number of volunteers required this year, as well as volunteers' responsibilities on PMC weekend. Please note that all volunteers will be required to wear a mask at PMC sites; riders will be required to wear masks when they are not riding. Do not register if you are unwilling to wear a mask for the duration of your volunteer shift.
Please read on to learn about volunteer position and location changes so you're informed before registration opens!
- We are consolidating to one finish line in Provincetown. All Sunday Bourne to Provincetown riders will finish at one location, the Provincetown Monument Finish. There will not be a Provincetown Inn Finish in 2021. If you would like to volunteer in Provincetown, please select a position at the Monument Finish.
- There are new Sunday water stops. With the addition of the Wellesley Century (a 100-mile route starting and ending at Babson College), new water stops have been added to support these riders on Sunday of PMC weekend. Volunteers will be needed at Dighton-Rehoboth and Wrentham water stops on Sunday, in addition to Saturday.
- There will not be a Middleborough water stop on Sunday. If you have volunteered at this water stop in the past, please join us at one of the new Sunday water stops this year.
- Times may vary for positions. Start times for Sunday routes starting or ending at Babson College in Wellesley vary slightly this year, so please pay particular attention to shift times; they will not necessarily be the exact times as past years.
- Volunteer positions will fill quickly! Due to reduced numbers of riders to maintain social distancing throughout PMC weekend, volunteer positions will be reduced as well. Make sure to sign up as soon as you can to ensure that you have a spot for PMC 2021. Once sites fill up, we will be unable to add additional volunteers.
Save these dates and please share them with your friends, family members, and colleagues who would like to volunteer for the Pan-Mass Challenge. Learn more at pmc.org/volunteer-info. We hope you'll join us PMC weekend!