Starting a PMC team?
Use this form to get going.
- Each team member must register individually and is responsible for their own fundraising minimum for their chosen route. Once the team is created, the team captain can add each registered rider to the team.
- There is no additional cost or fundraising commitment to ride as a team.
- Teams may be as small as two riders, but there is no limit to the number of riders who can be on a team.
- Teams can consist of virtual riders, Reimagined riders, and riders who are riding different PMC routes.
- Team captains will be able to access their team tools through their personal PMC Manage pages.
- All riders are encouraged to wear the official PMC rider jersey on day one of PMC weekend. On day two, teams often don their team jerseys.
If you would like to join an existing PMC team, the team captain will need to add you as a member of the team once you are registered. The team captain has the tools to do so through their PMC Dashboard. If you do not have the team captain's contact information, please contact PMC Fundraising Coordinator Jessica Otto.
Donated to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Percent of the Jimmy Fund’s annual revenue and is Dana-Farber’s single largest contributor
Rider-raised funds goes to cancer research & treatment