PMC Event Handbook
The 2022 PMC Event Handbook contains up-to-date PMC weekend logistics information for riders and volunteers.
Published annually each summer, the handbook is a resource for riders, volunteers, PMC partners and spectators.
Please note the following changes made in the digital copy of the handbook post-publication of the print edition:
- Buses to/from Boston are on Seaport Lane (see page 15)
- Rider registration & the PMC store are in the ballroom at the Sturbridge Host Hotel (see page 24)
- Food and beverages are available until 6:30 PM at MMA (see page 29)
- E-bike charging is available on the football field at MMA (see page 30)
- Volunteer parking is available for Provincetown Inn & Monument volunteers at the Province Lands Visitors Center (see pages 35 and 39).
- All ferries will arrive at the World Trade Center Pier in Boston; parking is available at the South Boston Waterfront Transportation Center (see page 44)