Training & Fundraising Together
Train together, raise money as a group, and ride the weekend as a PMC team. Anyone can form a team.
- Team members must register individually.
- The team captain should contact Justine with the team name. All team names need to be appropriate as we have lots of families and young children involved PMC weekend.
- The team captain will be notified by email when the team has been added to the PMC database with instructions on Team Management and Team Profiles. Captains are responsible for adding riders to their team through Team Management.
- Each team member is responsible for reaching their fundraising minimum for their chosen route by the fundraising deadline of October 1st, 2017.
- We encourage all riders to go off the line wearing the official PMC Rider Jersey on Day 1. After that, many teams don their "Team Colors". Primal will donate 15% of team jersey orders back to your team's fundraising. Click Here for more details.
Through the "manage team" link, the captain will have the ability to add and remove team members, monitor fundraising totals, and send emails to individuals or the entire team. Through the My Profile "team profile" link the captain will have the ability to tell the team story, add a picture and set team fundraising goals. By sending sponsors the link to this page they will have the ability to donate online to the team account.
Teams may continue to add members until July 15th, 2017. Teams are also eligible to adopt a PMC Pedal Partner. Visit the Pedal Partner page for more information about this program.
Heavy Hitter teams are listed in the PMC yearbook, which is published at the end of the year and sent to all PMC participants, volunteers, and corporate sponsors. Teams are not required to be Heavy Hitter teams.
A PMC Team will be considered a Heavy Hitter team when the following criteria are met:
- Heavy Hitter Teams must have at least five members.
- Heavy Hitter Teams must raise the Heavy Hitter minimum ($7,800 average per rider) as a group (for example, a five-member team must raise $39,000; six-member team $46,800; etc.). *This does not mean that the rider is a Heavy Hitter, he or she must meet the Heavy Hitter requirement in their own account*
- Each Heavy Hitter team member must submit his or her own fundraising minimum by the fundraising deadline.