PMC training and nutrition presented by:
Training & Nutrition
The Pan-Mass Challenge is pleased to announce that Life Time, the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life brand, is the new official training and nutrition sponsor through 2020.
Life Time, which has three destinations in the Greater Boston area along with the soon-to-open Burlington club, will provide expert trainers and nutrition coaches to participants as they prepare for the annual event, at the New Rider Orientation sessions. The experts will discuss the importance of taking care of your body during an intensive training period and offer tips for health improvement. As well, Life Time Athletic Chestnut Hill will host rides for PMC participants from April through July to gear up for PMC ride weekend in August.
The PMC offers us an opportunity to use the bicycle as a vehicle to raise life-saving funds for cancer research and treatment. And while the fundraising aspect of the event is at the core of our mission, the fact remains that long-distance cycling requires a commitment. Keeping a disciplined training regimen during the months before the event is essential in order to maximize your performance on event weekend. We strongly recommend that all riders take advantage of this resource so they can best prepare for event weekend. Use the links below to view the Training and Nutrition programs developed by the Official Training and Nutrition partner of the PMC, Life Time.
- Life Time Training Program
- Life Time Training Rides: July 21, 2018, from the Metro-West Boston (Framingham) location - reserve your spot now! (60-mile loop - A, B and C levels)
- Life Time Seminar: Rider Safety and Nutrition: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - Life Time Athletic, Chestnut Hill 7:00pm-8:00pm - email Kostas Agiomavritis to reserve your spot
- Life Time Cycle Facebook Group
- Life Time Nutrition
- PMC / Life Time press release