Click here to view our Fundraising Agreement and Liability Release. The fundraising deadline is October 1, 2018.
Please view our Rider and Sponsor Privacy Statement
Routes and Fundraising Minimums
2-DAY ROUTES – $4,900 ($8,000 starting March 1)
- STURBRIDGE – PROVINCETOWN
- WELLESLEY – PROVINCETOWN
- STURBRIDGE – WELLESLEY
- WELLESLEY – WELLESLEY
- WELLESLEY – BOURNE on SATURDAY / WELLESLEY TO WELLESLEY on SUNDAY $4,900
- STURBRIDGE – BOURNE on SATURDAY / WELLESLEY TO WELLESLEY on SUNDAY $4,900
SATURDAY 1-DAY ROUTES – $4,000 ($7,000 starting March 1)
- STURBRIDGE – BOURNE
- WELLESLEY – BOURNE
SUNDAY 1-DAY ROUTES
- WELLESLEY – WELLESLEY $600 (13-17 years old)
- WELLESLEY – WELLESLEY $1,200 (18 years old and up)
- WELLESLEY – PATRIOT PLACE $600 (13-17 years old)
- WELLESLEY – PATRIOT PLACE $1,200 (18 years old and up)
- BOURNE - WELLESLEY (18 years old and up) $2,000
- BOURNE - WELLESLEY (13-17 years old) $1,000
- BOURNE - PROVINCETOWN $4,900 ($8,000 after March 1st)
The registration fee that is not refundable, not transferable and is not included in the minimum fundraising requirement. The registration fee is charged upon registration. Each rider must provide a valid credit card number in order to register. Your credit card will be debited only if you do not meet the fundraising minimum by the October 1, 2018, deadline.
- Registration fee for all 2-Day Rides is $250.
- Registration fee for all 1-Day Saturday Rides is $200.
- Registration fee for all 1-Day Sunday Rides is $125 except for 1-Day Sunday Bourne to Provincetown which is $250.
2017 Heavy Hitters will have the opportunity to register first for the 2018 PMC. The Heavy Hitter fundraising level for 2018 is $8,000+.
The Top 10% fundraising level for 2018 is $12,525+.